Recovery Training InstituteRecovery Coach
right for you?
Ask yourself these questions:
Do I want a job in a high-demand career?
Do I like to get paid?
Do I want to avoid student loans/debt?
If you answered ‘yes,’ our Recovery Coach Apprenticeship may be a great opportunity for you!
Are you searching for meaningful work in the field of behavioral health or substance use treatment, but lack the time, money for education, or experience to progress in a career? If so, our Recovery Coach Apprenticeship program may be for you! Our program provides paid, relevant work experience, related classroom instruction, and national credentials employers value – as well as everything needed to earn your CPRM through MCBAP.
Since 2017, the RTI has provided high-quality education and training to hundreds of individuals in the state of Michigan. We are now accepting applications for our newest training program. The Recovery Coach Apprenticeship program offers education and training at no cost (in fact, we pay you!), 1-on-1 mentorship with a professional in the field, and immediate employment upon completion of the program. EARN while you LEARN – without tuition debt!
A collaborative effort involving the US Department of Labor, Michigan Department of Labor, the Recovery Training Institute, Detroit Recovery Project, and our partner organizations, the Recovery Coach Apprenticeship program is a highly successful model that provides:
• Career training, mentoring, and guaranteed employment with Detroit Recovery Project or our employer partners
• Quality education and professional development
• Student-centered learning in small cohorts
• Accelerated training format, putting you on the fast-track to your new career
The Benefits of Apprenticeship
Why become an apprentice?
- Skill gains specifically related to occupational competencies
- Earn while you learn, get paid while you are training
- Mentorship provided
- Receive benefits as a full-time paid employee
- Become a Certified Peer Recovery Mentor through MCBAP
- National credential through the Department of Labor
- Fast-track career pathway and advancement
Why become an employer partner?
- Develop a highly-skilled workforce that allows your business to grow
- Increase employee retention and productivity rates
- Diversify your workforce
- Minimize liability costs
- Flexible training options to meet the needs of your business
- Meet the growing need for services in your community
- Receive federal and state funding
What will you learn?
- Details about our full curriculum coming soon…